We are getting reports that the new 1.02 patch is now live! Get to downloading the patch people. If you're wondering what the patch includes, don't worry Harada has detailed some of the new additions through his Twitter. You can also check out the information below.
"TTT2 update today! (Char)Miharu, Sebastian, Slim bob. (Stages) Russia, Saudi, Chili, Poland. Online World Arena, Print customize&Equip etc!!"
On top of these new additions, we have also gotten reports of some small balance changes such as Kuni crouching under certain mids and Ancient Ogre's Infinite being removed. We'll update this post with confirmation soon.
UPDATE: What we've found in the new patch.
- New Characters; Miharu, Sebastian and Slim Bob added. They have character endings.
- New stages; Extravagant Underground, Modern Oasis, Moai Excavation And Odeum Of Illusions which can be accessed by hitting the Triangle/Y button on the stage select screen.
- New Decal customizations has been added to the customization menu.
- "Synching" messages online changed to "Syncing."
- Replays can be downloaded from the online leader-boards
- Arcade mode bosses are a lot more easier now when you have the easy difficulty selected.
- Access to the online store added to the main menu. (Checked PS3 version, it will exit out of the game to access the store. Once you're done in the PS Store it will reboot the game.)
- Tekken Theater added to the Gallery. Will feature opening and ending movies from the previous Tekken games that players can purchase soon.
- World Arena added to the online menu which is likened to the Global Colosseum mode in Soul Calibur V. Allows you to pick a region and a server to join a lot of people in a big, single lobby to chat, challenge each other, or volunteer to play randoms. (it shows you the connection and disconnect rate before a match starts if you want to reject an opponent) You can even create your own sub-lobby.
- PS3 version's load times of character customs in the select screen has been greatly improved.
- You can now pause replays during the character intros and winposes.
- Kuni crouching under mids is confirmed to now be gone.
- Kuni's Rising Kazura to Katon move adjusted. Opponent can now Ukemi(roll) while falling to the ground.
- Ancient Ogre's Infinite at the wall is also gone. Opponent can now block after the second rep of the kicks.